October 17, 2012

Radioactive Bones





I've had this shirt since I was 18. Five years later I'm still in love with it. I love wearing it all day and then going to a theater or dark lounge and surprising everyone. After all my motto is "you gotta show some bones to prove you can't be broken." ;) The shoes I got for a steal at Marshall's and the   heathered gray cardigan I added to bring some different texture and more importantly warmth to the outfit. It's my little brothers and probably mine until he asks for it and I get a sudden lapse of memory.

The kick ass dragon claw duster ring was a gift from my best friend Lena for my 23rd birthday last week. I'm absolutely floored at how she knows my affinity for gold, unique rings and a little edginess. She put it in a Zale's box for me and I have to say as a proposal for marriage when we tire of all the jerk men in the world, it's pretty awesome. 

OTFT BRKDWN:

Blazer -  H&M
Glow in the dark tee - H&M
Cardigan - Urban Outfitters 
Leather leggings - Forever 21
Violet zippered heels - Madden Girl from Marshall's
Ring - my own






No comments:

Post a Comment